Friday, November 9, 2012

Blogging made easy

I know I only just posted last night, but I just had to blog again about the iPad App I used to blog with. I was so happy with the app that I gave them a review on the App Store and emailed them a love letter! Lol. I was going insane trying to blog, trying everything I could. The apps either didn't work or the main issue was editing once it was uploaded to the site.

The app I bought has fulfilled all my blogging needs. You can drop photos in from your camera roll or albums, Flickr, Picasa, Instagram, Facebook, web browser, etc. You can link, block quote, formate, change photo size and orientation. You can post as a draft, publish online, and edit what is online (published or draft)!

What is it called? It's called Blogsy and I can't recommend it enough. It has made the process of blogging so easy and enjoyable, like it should have always been. I can blog now, even when I'm offline. So when I'm at McCafe having a Mocca and feel like looking like a Tech savvy snob, I can type my blog up and publish it when I get home, because we all know Macca's free wifi is useless and you can't do anything on it. Or I can be really tricky and use my iPhone's hotspot and upload it then and there. So as I said in my last post, I have no more excuses for not blogging. Well not at the moment anyway :-)




Mother Dragon

 

No comments: